[Ltib] ifplugd

From: Kareem Shehata
Subject: [Ltib] ifplugd
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:54:23 -0400

Hello LTIB folk,

Is there a package for ifplugd by any chance?  If so, where can I grab it?  If
not, is there another tool that can be used for triggering scripts or adjusting
network settings when the link state changes?

I've gotten ifplugd to build for iMX31 and it works properly on my systems.  If
it doesn't exist already, then I might be able to make it into a new package, I
just thought it would be good to check and make sure there isn't something out
there already.

Thanks!

Kareem

--