[Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem

From: Vic
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:37:29 -0700

Hi Stuart,

Gee, I feel stupid. <bg> I assumed it auto selected all dependencies as it did some. Anyway, the build was successful after X11 install but when I run dillo it's looking for <libstdc++.so.6>.such as

address@hidden /]# dillo
dillo: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is this a wrong path issue? What should I do now as I can't seem to find a standalone RPM for it. Is there any documentation I should be reading to get thru this without bothering you so much?

Many Thanks,
Vic