[Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem

From: Vic
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:28:03 -0700

Kevin,

Ok, Just want to confirmto avoid any mistakes. I can't successfully compile in 2.6.34 and so I renamed the /BUILD/2.6.27.8 instead. It doesnt have to be on 2.6.34,right?

Then the X11 source that I have to install in ubuntu 9.04 MUST to be 7.3,right?
Then I should apply your display patch on kmode.c,right?

Thanks,
Vic

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wells" <address@hidden>