lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] compilation on kernel 2.2

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] compilation on kernel 2.2
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:56:43 -0000

Hi Amol!

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 10:58, you wrote:
> I downloaded the vtun driver for rh6.2.
> The installation fails for dependencies
> lzo
> liblzo.so.1
> libcrypto.so.1
>     I could not find the rpm packages for the  above. Could you help me out
> in this because I feel compiling from the source would be too difficult.

I just noticed that I have provided the wrong URL in the README. The correct
link is to the Universal tun/tap driver at
[http://vtun.sourceforge.net/tun/]. I'm really sorry about that!

There is an rpm package for rh 6.2, and I don't think there are any
dependancies in that. If I remember correctly, compiling it from the source
wasn't problematic either (make; make install as root).

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam