lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] compilation on kernel 2.2

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] compilation on kernel 2.2
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:43:00 -0000

Hi!

On Monday 22 October 2001 14:38, you wrote:
> Hi,
>     I tried compiling the lwip-0.4.1 code on Linux 6.2 (kernel 2.2).
> Following are some of the errors that I got during compilation.

[...]

>     It gave similar problems while compilation of lwip-0.3.1.
> The code compiles on kernel 2.4 but gives the tunnel interface problem ...
> i mean /dev/tap0. As you said in the previous mail that the code works fine
> with kernel 2.2 and the vtun/universal tun/tap driver.

Strange. I never had any similar problems under RedHat 6.x and Linux 2.2.x. I
have also tried to compile lwIP with an old gcc version (2.8.1) to see if
that was the source of the problem, but that worked fine for me.

Anyone else having any experiences with Linux 2.2? I'll see if I can find a
Linux machine and try to compile it.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>