lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] SLIP support in Windows

From: James Roth
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] SLIP support in Windows
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:02:13 -0000

Hi,

    I have lwIP SLIP working.  I can connect to my board from linux and
windows.  Ping and telnet are all OK.

    When I connect from windows 2000, I can ping my board, but i'm
unable to surf the real web or my board with IE or netscape.  I can
telnet to port 80 on my board and grab a page that way.  I see the
default route is set to PC's SLIP IP.  How to prevent this?

    I know this is more of a Windows issue.  Perhaps someone here has
run into this problem.

James