lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] SLIP support in Windows

From: Fabio Fumi
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] SLIP support in Windows
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:01:34 -0000

My problem is that even before the first AT command, a
string of some repeated characters (something like
'±±±±±±±ááááááá...') is sent to the modem, as a
start-up handshake procedure, I guess. If the modem
dosen't answer to that, the connection is stopped with
a message like 'modem not responding'. What should be
the answer to that string? A simple \r is enough? Did
you have such a problem? Thanks.
 bye
  Fabio

 --- James Roth <address@hidden> ha scritto: >

>     I just humor windows with an OK\r reply to most
> commands.  Windows
> sends the AT... command followed by a \r.  The ATDT
> command or the
> CLIENT string (with no \r) cause me to go into SLIP
> mode.  I also put
> delays in the AT code for realism.
>
> while (1)
> {
>     if (got ATDT...)
>     {
>         write ("CONNECT\r")
>         break;
>     }
>     else if (got AT...) /* an AT other than ATDT */
>     {
>         write ("OK\r")
>     }
>     else if (got CLIENT)
>     {
>         write ("CLIENTSERVER")
>         break;
>     }
> }
>
> do_slip()
>
> Good luck!
>
> --
> James Roth
> Shugyo Design Technologies
> http://www.shugyodesign.com/
>

> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion
list.]

Iscriviti al Club Nokia, è gratis!
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://www.club.nokia.it/