lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.2.0 + freeRTOS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.2.0 + freeRTOS
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:38:34 +0100

Sirjee Rooplall wrote:
I found discussions relating to my problem + it existing in LWIP 1.3.0 in
this link.
I'd be very cautious comparing possible bugs here. The above mentioned issue has been wrong sequence numbers while yours is crashing (either through an assert or by accessing invalid memory I guess, you didn't mention what you mean by 'crashing').
If I look in my debugger, sorry I am using freeRTOS + ATMEL's UC3 device, it
crashes at FreeRTOS QueueReceive function which when I dig deeper is pending
on sys_arch_mbox_fetch.
That very strongly suggests a problem with your lwIP port (either freeRTOS port, UC3 port or the way you use it). Unfortunately, I cannot help you there.

Simon