lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 18:35:22 +0100

Great job, thanks for that!
There are a few things I would change though, if it's OK for you (and when I
find the time):
- lwIP 1.4.0 provides ready-to-use functions for timers, so there's no need to
implement that yourself
- you used the type mch_ip_add, which is not defined anywhere - later, this
type is implicitly casted struct ip_addr

Other than that, a great example!

Simon