lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: Jeff Barber
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:27:53 -0400

Simon,
Sure. Please feel free to update as appropriate.

I've kept half an eye on the development of 1.4.0 but given the time
frames, I haven't been in a position to upgrade the lwip version in my
product (and probably won't be able to any time soon).

Yes, the "mch_ip_addr" is simply a typedef for the lwip 'struct
ip_addr'. I just updated the sample to get rid of that.

Thanks,
Jeff