lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] setting up multiple UDP connections with same prio and

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] setting up multiple UDP connections with same prio and different data to send
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 12:24:52 +0000

Hi,

How about simple old broadcast ?

Use one port for all, say 10000.

You do not need several tasks. If you want to simplify things use one task with
on socket for receive.
And another task with another socket for sending.

As you do not need to connect (UDP), simply change remote_ip_addr before
sending if you want
To send to a single end. If you want to send to all do a broadcast.

BR,
Noam.