lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Incorporating lwIP Into VisualGDB Project

From: Curtiss, Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Incorporating lwIP Into VisualGDB Project
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 11:52:34 +0000

Hey Simon,

Thank you for your response; it got me off to a good start. However, I'm still
fumbling with trying to get a successful build.

So far, I've included all the files in 'core' and 'netif' directories and added
'src/include' to the project's include paths. When I build I get errors such as
these:

lwIP\include\lwip\arch.h(48,10): error :  arch/cc.h: No such file or directory

...and...
lwIP\include\lwip\memp.h(49,10): error :  lwip/priv/memp_std.h: No such file or
directory

I can't find directories named 'arch' or 'priv' anywhere in the 'src' directory.

Are these required for a bare metal build? If so, where can I find them; if
not, how can I get around this?

Thanks,
Bob
Robert Curtiss