lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Incorporating lwIP Into VisualGDB Project

From: Curtiss, Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Incorporating lwIP Into VisualGDB Project
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:49:12 +0000

Simon,

I downloaded the file  'lwip-2.1.2.zip'  from this page:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/

I could not find an 'arch' or 'priv' directory in that archive.

Bob
Robert Curtiss
Control Systems Manager    Balfour Beatty Rail, a division of Balfour Beatty US
845-688-1502    RCurtiss@BalfourBeattyUS.com
205 W Dewey St, Goldsboro, NC 27530