lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Incorporating lwIP Into VisualGDB Project

From: Curtiss, Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Incorporating lwIP Into VisualGDB Project
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:28:03 +0000

Am 10.02.2021 um 21:33 schrieb Goldschmidt, Simon:
> And if you had followed what I wrote, you would have grabbed a copy of
> the 'master' git branch. By downloading the 2.1.2 zip, you downloaded
> older code where the Linux and Windows ports were in another git tree.

I looked through our email thread but I can't find where you suggested that.

Where can I find the 'master' git branch?

Tschüss,
Bob
Robert Curtiss
Control Systems Manager    Balfour Beatty Rail, a division of Balfour Beatty US
845-688-1502    RCurtiss@BalfourBeattyUS.com
205 W Dewey St, Goldsboro, NC 27530

Am 10.02.2021 um 20:49 schrieb Curtiss, Robert:
> Simon,
>
> I downloaded the file
> 'https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lwip-2.1.2.zip__;!!GW_tK9tuM96ueW3v!j8QkVl9KLCyW-efOYWgRr_xKNtN74rydZ0-nn6DSRC0lb9MB_xxH22ZauD3lNGv0q1UltQ$
>  '  from this page:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/__;!!GW_tK9tuM96ueW3v!j8QkVl9KLCyW-efOYWgRr_xKNtN74rydZ0-nn6DSRC0lb9MB_xxH22ZauD3lNGsT9368vw$
>

> I could not find an 'arch' or 'priv' directory in that archive.

Well, I do see a priv directory there.

And if you had followed what I wrote, you would have grabbed a copy of
the 'master' git branch. By downloading the 2.1.2 zip, you downloaded
older code where the Linux and Windows ports were in another git tree.

Regards,
Simon