Re: FreeBSD - HELP!

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: FreeBSD - HELP!
Date: 07 Sep 2002 00:47:29 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, I'm knocking these down, one by one. However, I can't seem to
> find any reference to the variable "nlst" in process/sysdep.c. It
> appears this variable shows up exactly once and is never
> declared. Furthermore, I can't find any reference to it in either
> Linux or FreeBSD include files.
>
> So, where is this defined?

It's probably from some cut-and-past code Christian found, and where
some pasting was left out. If the comment is correct it's in
libgtop/sysdep/freebsd/mem.c wherever that is. I guess we'll have to
wait for Christian to explain where it's comming from, unless you care
for some digging on your own, probably best to wait for Christian,
Christian!? :)

BTW, it's great that you have a FreeBSD system with root access where
you can hack monit. I'm excited about your Mac OS X system also :)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland