Re: FreeBSD - HELP!

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: FreeBSD - HELP!
Date: 10 Sep 2002 04:38:27 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> It is difficult to code blindly.

Yeah, you get an A+ in my book for at least giving it a good stab :)

> Why don't they use procfs like the others.

One can wonder, also how they support pthread is a mess, but the BSD
family has always been something for itself.

> > > BTW, it's great that you have a FreeBSD system with root access where
> > you can hack monit. I'm excited about your Mac OS X system also :)
>
> Uhhh.... on a fruit box. (-:

Hehe, but it does look like Mac has something going with their OS X,
and alltough I have never been a fan I have to admit that the new
powerbooks with Mac OS X looks very tempting.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland