Re: [Arkadiusz Miskiewicz] use /proc/meminfo instead of /proc/kcore (cor

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [Arkadiusz Miskiewicz] use /proc/meminfo instead of /proc/kcore (correct version of the patch)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:09:52 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> We should wait on rewriting this till the next release. I believe that
> much of the code can be made common by using sysconf and other portable
> calls. I hope to be able to combine much of the sysdep stuff into one
> file. (In between my day job, of course which has gotten annoyingly busy
> 8-))

Okay, but I think the patch is a good one so we should try hard not to
forget it for the next 4.1 release. BTW, how are things at your end
Rory? Have you had time to test more on your various *BSDs platforms?
Do you feel confident in releasing monit now for FreeBSD and OpenBSD?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland