Service Order [was Re: total memory of children processes]

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Service Order [was Re: total memory of children processes]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:45:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Martin wrote:

> > Something I donT like it that the services are not in the same
> > order as in
> > the config file.  They are actually quite twisted... and for 61
> > services(for now!) I need some order in it. (-:
>
> I agree - it could be good to keep config file order.

p.y:
/*
 * Check the dependency graph for errors and if dependencies are
 * present reshuffle the service list in a depending order.
 */
static void check_depend() {
}

We do need the reshuffling.  We can save the order before we
reshuffle.  Any display is done according to this order.  I gonna give
it a stab.

CHopp

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113