Re: Release Information

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: Release Information
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:00:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Hi!

> I just found out that it is possible to use sftp to access the
> download area. This is good since it is much easier to use sftp than
> scp. The command you should use is:
>
>                 sftp -1 savannah.gnu.org:/upload/monit
>
> You login the same way you do with cvs; using your ~/.ssh/identity
> file.

Sorry... it doesn't work... I gonna try my luck with scp!

Connecting to savannah.gnu.org...
/usr/sbin/chroot: cannot execute /usr/lib/sftp-server: Permission denied
Connection closed

> Uploading packages:
> -------------------
> For the upcomming 4.0 release I suggest that those who can create
> packages i.e. Christian (Solaris) and Rory or Martin (rpm) simply
> upload the packages themself to savannah when you have time. Maybe
> Martin (if you can) should take responsibility for the rpm's since it
> looks like Rory is quite bussy at work.

Solaris packages are on the way!

CHopp

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113