Re: Release Information

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Release Information
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:08:36 +0200

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Martin Pala <address@hidden> writes:

Argh! I uploaded packages for Redhat 9 - damned savannah has broken
sftp as noted Christian (there is discussion on the mailinglist - it
seems that it works only for users with real accounts, but since
february they were not able to fix it).

It worked for me earlier today but now I get this error from sftp:
/usr/sbin/chroot: cannot execute /usr/lib/sftp-server: Permission denied

Maybe we should recommend that the run monit. If I can get sftp to
work later this week, I'll upload the packages.

This is the same error as in my case. I submitted bugreport to savannah (as they recommended in FAQ for sftp problem)

Martin