Re: [Monotone-devel] Error in function 8 during fetch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Error in function 8 during fetch
Date: 24 Nov 2003 10:45:01 -0700

graydon> in light of all these timeouts recently (and the proxying thing, and
graydon> the fact that njs' depot has stopped responding) I've just modified
graydon> the fetch and post loops to tolerate errors during the exchange with
graydon> eacg individual target, warn you, but continue the overall fetch /
graydon> post loop.

Excellent... there is a bug report in savannah about this, and the
missing depot was making my nightly builds fail.

Tom