Re: [Monotone-devel] Error in function 8 during fetch

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Error in function 8 during fetch
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:27:35 -0800

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 12:49:19PM -0500, graydon hoare wrote:
> in light of all these timeouts recently (and the proxying thing, and
> the fact that njs' depot has stopped responding)
[snip]

Glad I could provide some, err, inadverdant testing.

That should be fixed, once DNS has time to propagate.

(Anyone know an actually reliable free dynamic DNS provider?)

"...these, like all words, have single, decontextualized meanings: everyone
knows what each of these words means, everyone knows what constitutes an
instance of each of their referents.  Language is fixed.  Meaning is
certain.  Santa Claus comes down the chimney at midnight on December 24."
  -- The Language War, Robin Lakoff