[Monotone-devel] Re: Cherry-Picking, Renames, Etc.

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Cherry-Picking, Renames, Etc.
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:26:57 -0500

Joel Rosdahl wrote:

And, BTW, we're talking about functionality in revisions not existing
in Graydon's database at off.net; I think he hasn't endorsed them yet.
You can pull the net.venge.monotone collection from joel.rosdahl.net
(server key at http://joel.rosdahl.net/monotone.key) and check out the
branch net.venge.monotone.changesets if you're interested.

it's not so much that I "haven't endorsed them", I've just been busy this month and haven't gotten around to updating venge.net to a less buggy 0.15 derivative, much less merging all the revisions people are writing. a lot of stuff piled up during the changeset work, so now I'm un-piling it.

in general I'm *thrilled* to see all the work others are doing. I started looking through all the revisions committed recently (update changes, sqlite3 and botan ports, ssh merge, tag listing, bug fixes, even expanded documentation) and was really blown away. thanks everyone!

-graydon