Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.22

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.22
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:45:58 -0700

I guess today is not my day :-).

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 01:53:17AM -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> Just make this:
>    function get_netsync_read_permitted(keyid)
>        <conditionals here>
>        return false
>    end

This, of course, is missing an argument and should be:
    function get_netsync_read_permitted(branch, keyid)
        <conditionals here>
        return false
    end

> Tue May  3 00:31:37 PDT 2005
>
>         0.19 release.  performance improvements, features, ui
>         improvements, and bug fixes.

And this, of course, is horribly out of date.  Teach me to forget
which computer my mutt session is running on...

http://venge.net/monotone/NEWS is up to date, as always.

Eternity is very long, especially towards the end.
  -- Woody Allen