[Monotone-devel] Certificates for files

From: Thomas Haas
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Certificates for files
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:59:19 +0200

Hi

The concept section of the monotone documentation states, that
certificates may be issued for files as well (and the feature might be
removed).

We would like to make use of certificates on file level to support the
implementation of simple workflows, ie. approval and review processes.

I failed to create a certificate for a file using monotone 0.22.
--  Has the feature been removed?
--  If no, how can I issue certificates for files?
--  If yes, any chance of getting it back?

Of course, the certificate could be created for the revision and include
 the file identification(s) it is referring to. But I would not want to
establish something new on such a workaround.

Regards
Thomas Haas