Re: [Monotone-devel] Interesting bug in French locale :-)

From: Benoît Dejean
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Interesting bug in French locale :-)
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:34:51 +0200

Le vendredi 09 septembre 2005 à 00:54 +0200, Richard Levitte - VMS
Whacker a écrit :
> In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:54:07 +0200 (CEST),
> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> said:

> new tickname: octets ?, found tickname: octets ?
> monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: ui.cc:38: invariant
> 'I(ui.tickers.find(tickname) == ui.tickers.end())' violated

this is an UTF-8 problem. The .po is in UTF-8 (which is standard). I
added on purpose some specials chars : here you should see arrows (3
bytes UTF-8 chars). Arrows are easier to read and fit terminal width
('entrants' and 'sortants' are too long).

This is a monotone bug : as you can see, fr_FR has replaced these chars
by a '?'.
--
Je cherche un emploi de développeur / admin sys&réseau sous GNU/Linux
http://wws.fr.lolix.org/search/cv/cv.php3?id=7101