Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.26 status update

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.26 status update
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 05:01:28 -0700

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 04:07:13AM -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> This was the last major blocker for 0.26.  What remains now are:
>   -- documentation updates
>      -- attr documentation is wrong
>      -- manifest/revision format is wrong (in examples and in
>         the documentation of the formats)
>   -- tracking down and killing a few outstanding bug reports.  Ones I
>      know of offhand are:
>        -- Grahame's report from 2 months ago that he couldn't
>           rosterify; it looks like Matt just tracked this down and
>           fixed it a few minutes ago on IRC.
>        -- Petr's problem pulling; I can't reproduce this -- I'll send
>           another email
>        -- the ticker bug with i18n locales -- I've seen at least two
>           reports of people running into this recently, and it's quite
>           nasty (monotone is basically unusuable without jumping
>           through hoops).  We should get rid of it.
>      Please remind me of any other issues and regressions I'm missing!
>   -- writing release notes

Ah, one more -- make sure 'db check' is up to snuff and really
checking everything it should be.  It might be, but I don't remember
and want to make sure!

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco