Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Can anyone check for the old ipv6 bug?

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Can anyone check for the old ipv6 bug?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 00:56:56 +0100

On 4/8/06, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> wrote:
> Could anyone who has experienced all these problems pull the latest
> revision, rebuild and see if you still get the same problems?

I have made a build from the monotone-0.26.tar.gz source (downloaded
today) and the simple test Nathaniel said to do (mtn serve "*") now
works without the IPv6 module
loaded (using my "mv ipv6.ko ipv6.ko.bak" trick).

So, as far as my problems go, it seems to be fixed.

The binary "--version" says "monotone 0.26 (base revision: 4342565107f26[...]"

Later this week I will try to migrate some of my databases and report
any other problems (if any, off course).

Thanks and best regards,
~Nuno Lucas