Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code 2006

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code 2006
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:45:12 -0700

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 03:14:05PM +0100, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Bruce Stephens schrieb:
> >> Eclipse/netbeans/Emacs support (improving emacs support).  Adding
> >> support in Trac, or creating something similar.
> >
> > I second the Eclipse support idea. It would be really cool to have an
> > Eclipse MTN plugin... =)
>
> It's already being worked on, apparently.

So said someone on IRC, anyway:

http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_log/monotone?date=2006-04-20,Thu&sel=143#l356

Unfortunately, the nth rule of free software is: until you see a
project's code, act as if it does not and never will exist.  I'd love
to hear more about this project, but the person didn't give any
contact address or anything (I guess they work for http://cube.ch/ ?),
so until I do hear more I'm still going to put it on the SoC list :-).

(sbu: If you're reading this, speak up!)

Eternity is very long, especially towards the end.
  -- Woody Allen