Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code 2006

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code 2006
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:36:53 +0200

Bruce Stephens wrote:

Eclipse/netbeans/Emacs support (improving emacs support).  Adding
support in Trac, or creating something similar.

Eclipse support is the main blocker to me suggesting a switch from CVS at my day job. An alternative to Eclipse support might be porting the git-CVS-server which Nathaniel mentioned a while ago to monotone, making it possible to use Eclipse's (and everything else's) CVS support for the time being.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.