[Monotone-devel] eclipse plugin [was: Re: Google Summer of Code 2006]

From: Stefan Bühler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] eclipse plugin [was: Re: Google Summer of Code 2006]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:36:01 +0200

Nathaniel Smith schrieb:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 03:14:05PM +0100, Bruce Stephens wrote:
>
>>Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:

>>>I second the Eclipse support idea. It would be really cool to have an
>>>Eclipse MTN plugin... =)
>>
>>It's already being worked on, apparently.
>

> So said someone on IRC, anyway:
>
> http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_log/monotone?date=2006-04-20,Thu&sel=143#l356
>
> Unfortunately, the nth rule of free software is: until you see a
> project's code, act as if it does not and never will exist.  I'd love
> to hear more about this project, but the person didn't give any
> contact address or anything (I guess they work for http://cube.ch/ ?),
> so until I do hear more I'm still going to put it on the SoC list :-).
>
> (sbu: If you're reading this, speak up!)
>
> -- Nathaniel

ok, the screenshots show what i have got at the moment.

the code to build the revision graph is based on monotree, im using
grappa (http://www.research.att.com/~john/Grappa/) to do the drawing.

at the moment, i am having memory problems in java with larger branches;
need to investigate that further.

stefan b

PNG image

PNG image