[Monotone-devel] 0.26 update

From: Howard Spindel
Subject: [Monotone-devel] 0.26 update
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:35:30 -0700

You developers usually receive comments on problems, but rarely seem to get kudos for successes.

I'd put off upgrading to 0.26 for a while because it sounded like a scary upgrade. I did the upgrade yesterday, and everything went extremely smoothly. Not only that, the need to pull a fresh copy of everything from the repository highlighted for me that I had neglected to put three important files under source control (got build errors for the missing files after the pull).

I use monotone on Windows XP, with a local database.

So kudos to all of you for a job well done on a difficult upgrade. The sole problem I have is remembering to type "mtn" instead of "monotone"!

Regards,
Howard