Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:27:34 -0600

On 10/17/06, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:41:29 -0600, "Shaun Jackman"
<address@hidden> said:

sjackman> I would, however, be happy to sponsor uploading any of
sjackman> Richard's packages to Debian if he's willing to maintain
sjackman> them.

I'm willing to maintain those I produce.  Do you have any
requirements?  Do you want to take care of releases, or were you
planning on leaning on me for that as well?  :-)

I'm leaning so hard, I might fall over. ;)

My only requirements are that you intend to actively maintain the
packages, and that you intend to apply to become a Debian developer,
so that you can one day upload the packages yourself. Although, Debian
has a new policy of holding off on the New Maintainer (NM) application
until six months after first sponsorship.

Cheers,
Shaun