Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:06:01 -0600

On 10/17/06, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm a patient man.

OK, what about practicality?  How do I send packages for you to
upload?  Had you planned on uploading the snapshot builds too?

SMTP. HTTP. FTP. SCP. Pick your poison. I'm easy. Anything except SAMBA. =P

Eh god, I guess this means I finally will have to actually read all
that policy documentation...

Yes, it's a good idea. Practically though, I refer to the
documentation when necessary and let lintian (lint for .deb) point out
my mistakes. It's very, very good at that! (honestly, it's really
quite good)

-- sdj