Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:08:24 -0600

On 10/17/06, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> wrote:
Are there any VCS requirements from a Debian standpoint?

No.

Maybe I should create mtn-buildpackage while I'm at it...
Gah!  So many wishes, so little time!

If you like. I don't personally use xxx-buildpackage. I prefer to
package released tarballs. If the upstream maintainer doesn't think
it's worth running `make dist', it's not usually worth packaging. It
can be worth cherry picking specific patches from the VCS though.

Cheers,
Shaun