[Monotone-devel] first summit hackers arrived

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: [Monotone-devel] first summit hackers arrived
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 07:17:36 +0100

Hi,

Christoph, Siegfried and me happened to book the same flight from London to San Francisco. So we arranged to sit next to each other and meet in the plain. We already discussed some ideas and exchanged linux distribution- and code editor preferences... ;-)

After a somewhat adventurous trip from the airport to the hotel, we now realized that, back in Europe people are just about to get up again. We are all quite tired, but really looking forward to a great week!

Good night

Markus

P.S.: Thomas, one key for our room 102 is waiting for you at the office.