Re: [Monotone-devel] first summit hackers arrived

From: sjr
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] first summit hackers arrived
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

I've lurked on the monotone-devel list for a long time, so I have to say
keep up the good work on Monotone!

> Markus Schiltknecht schrieb:
>> After a somewhat adventurous trip from the airport to the hotel, we now
>> realized that, back in Europe people are just about to get up again. We
>> are all quite tired, but really looking forward to a great week!
>
> Fast trains stop at San Jose, local trains at Santa Clara. Then take the
> bus #62 to "El Camino & Alpine" (a lot of stations are called El Camino
> & something, so remember the more important Alpine). The bus driver will
> accept cash and bus tickets but can not return, so it's best to have
> $1.75 at hand once you enter the bus. We did not locate a bus ticket
> automate, yet.

If you're planning to do a lot of travelling via public transport, you
should check out 511.org and use their trip planner. Very handy!

Is it cool if random people such as myself drop by on the mtn developers'
summit in the course of their daily activities?

Regards,
James