Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: first summit hackers arrived

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: first summit hackers arrived
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 08:31:18 +1100

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 09:06:59AM -0800, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Me and Gabriele arrived February 1st, and began to visit San Francisco a
> bit, today we'll rent a car and take a look around the bay area too.

I have a minivan booked to pick up at SFO when I arrive, Sunday
morning.  Sunday afternoon, a cluster of 3 others arrive together, and
I'll pick them up near the BART terminal.  We'll worry about signing
on additional drivers later once everyone is together.

I'm just finalising packing and will head off to the airport soon.
This is going to be a lot of fun.

--
Dan.