Re: [Monotone-devel] Directory already exists?

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Directory already exists?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:20:09 +1100

    J> *warning cannot create path box2d, already exists* well of
    J> course it does, I just got through a partial update!

By "partial update" I assume you mean monotone half completed the
update and left the working directory in a inconsistent state as a
result.

Updates should be atomic. Either it fully works or doesn't work at
all.

If the update isn't atomic, maybe that is the bug you need to chase.

What version of monotone is this?
--
Brian May <address@hidden>