Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How will policy branches work?

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How will policy branches work?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 17:50:22 -0600

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 19:36 +0200, Boris wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:07:44 +0200, Markus Schiltknecht
> > [...]Please keep in mind, that "policy branches" do not exist, yet. And
> > there are about as may ideas, what it should be, as monotone developers
> > are around here.
>
> Ah, my understanding was that someone (Timothy?) is currently working on
> _the_ (?) policy branch code.

I'm working on the only existing policy branch implementation, yes. But
that doesn't mean it will end up being "the" policy branch
implementation -- there could be horrible problems that I haven't run in
to yet, or someone else could just come up with and implement a better
version.

--
Timothy

Free (experimental) public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net