[Monotone-devel] Monotone server

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone server
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:07:44 +0200

Hello,

I like the idea of having monotone repository on the server. Even for a one-developer project I think it's useful.

Now, my web host is not going to open a TCP port or allow a new server application on a shared host. Am I right to think that the SSH tunnel gets around these restrictions? If I can SSH, I can use monotone on the server, right?

Thanks.