Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.48 rants

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.48 rants
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:33:46 -0600

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Aaron W. Hsu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Everyone,

With all the negative responses regarding the new changelog editor, I
just thought I would weigh in with something a little more positive. I
actually do like the changes, on a whole, and think that we shouldn't
just revert to the old behavior.

Thanks! It has been mildly depressing to see the  predominantly negative response.

Things will obviously be changed to some degree in the next version although I'm not sure what the changes will be yet.

Cheers,
Derek