Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-usher or usher-server and usher

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-usher or usher-server and usher
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:14:51 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:44:52 +0000 (UTC), Hendrik
Boom <address@hidden> said:

hendrik> I found an old message (http://www.mail-archive.com/monotone-
hendrik> address@hidden/msg00100.html) mentioning an usher-server and an usher
hendrik> for Debian.  At that time there was talk about getting these into
debian
hendrik> experimental, or into unstable or testing after the code freeze.
hendrik>
hendrik> Now these look  like the recommended way to get usher to start at boot
hendrik> and stay up.
hendrik>
hendrik> But I find no such package now.  Where is it, or its code, hiding out?

net.venge.monotone.contrib.usher on code.monotone.ca

It's been dormant for a bit, mostly because I apparently took a bit of
a pause.  Been thinking about it lately, though.  It would be nice to
get it out the door.

The main thing I'm trying is to have the current tests split up in
smaller chunks, so different features actually become tested one at a
time.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/