Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-usher or usher-server and usher

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-usher or usher-server and usher
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 01:26:42 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:21:19 +0100, Richard Levitte wrote:

> In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 19 Dec 2011
> 22:09:13 +0100, Ludovic Brenta <address@hidden> said:
>
> ludovic> ... but TTBOMK nobody has packaged usher yet.  Sorry about
> ludovic> that.
>
> There's no final package distributed to Debian, but there's an effort in
> branches org.debian.usher and org.debian.usher.experimental.

So far I've been advised to look at
  org.debian.usher
  org.debian.experimental
and
  net.venge.monotone.contrib.usher

Which of these would be most opportune?  Or is there some important
ancestral relationship between them?  And should I work directly on these
branches or fork my own?  Maybe something like
net.venge.monotone.usher.hendrik or is there a better suggestion?

-- hendrik