Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

From: Sudeepam Pandey
Subject: Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 02:20:41 +0530

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:17 AM, siko1056 <address@hidden> wrote:
Sahil wrote
> siko1056 wrote
>> [...] we send Jordi the link to syndicate on our aggregator
>> http://planet.octave.org/ [...]

I managed to add your blog to the aggregator http://planet.octave.org/
myself, as I obtained the necessary permissions by jwe recently.

Hello Kai, I am also a GSoC student for this year. Can you please add my blog [6] to the aggregator as well?

[6]: https://sudeepam.blogspot.in/

If the other GSoC blogs go online, I can save Jordi some work, and can add
them to the planet.octave as well.

Sahil wrote
> [...] The bitbucket repository is at [5]. I've also sent you an invitation
> for the same. [...]
>
> [3] https://me-ydv-5.github.io/gsoc2018
> [4] https://me-ydv-5.github.io/feed.xml
> [5] https://bitbucket.org/me_ydv_5/octave

Thankfully received your repo invitation.

Best,
Kai