Re: Octave-Forge: Redesign with responsive layout

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: Octave-Forge: Redesign with responsive layout
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 07:58:12 +0200

Hi Dmitri,

thank you for the observation. Please create a bug report in the category 'Octave Forge Package'. The extraction of the first help sentence happens in the package generate_html.

Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often. Maybe we can simply scan for common abbreviations to prevent it from happening.

Oliver