Re: Octave-Forge: Redesign with responsive layout

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave-Forge: Redesign with responsive layout
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:20:15 -0700

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 20:20:59 +0200, Oliver Heimlich wrote:
> throughout the website there had been different styles of spelling.
> Now it is Octave-Forge everywhere, but this was no deliberate
> decision.

There are also different spellings throughout the Octave source tree
that I would like to see resolved.

> Would it be better to spell Octave Forge?

It's probably a matter of preference, taste, and maybe culture or native
language. I personally prefer "Octave Forge", but I see "Octave-Forge"
used a lot so maybe more people prefer it. I don't claim any authority
over what it should be. I just like consistency :)

--
mike