Re: New Octave package "OCL" providing OpenCL support

From: Matthias W. Klein
Subject: Re: New Octave package "OCL" providing OpenCL support
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 22:19:39 +0200

Colin, Mike,

thank you for sharing your opinions - which is what I meant to ask for.

They agree with mine: At least one OpenCL driver is free (Mesa), so all
drivers may be links against, but no (non-free) driver may be shipped
with the package (holds for the OCL repo). Everything as is with OpenGL
since long.

Although I am also not a lawyer, this settles the question for me on
this list.

Matt