Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:50:28 -0700

Martin,

  Thanks.  I have seen some pretty unique methods to mount outrunners on the FunJet =)  Tell me, what type of prop do you use?  A speed prop, slow flyer?  Placing the order for the AXI & Prop this evening.  Thanks.

Regards,
Matthew

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Matt,

Could you send a photo or explain how you mounted the brushless

outrunner to the

FunJET if there are any special considerations?  You use the 2216/26

correct?

The Funjet comes with a plastic motor holder, the Axi is mounted to that
with screws, no magic here :-)

Make sure you carefully adjust the motor down thrust (in manual flight)
as described in the manual.

Martin