Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Navigation schema ?

From: Famille Chateauvieux-Hellwig
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Navigation schema ?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:34:50 +0200

        Ok, I think I've got it now.
        That can really help me. The Navigation algorithm that I used until now
is
only based on the angle between heading and bearing (btw. Heading is the
Course Over Ground µ-blox message). The Problem is that the angles are small
when I'm far from the target, and become larger when I come closer. The
result is that the plane is doing sharp turns when reaching the Target. This
is a big problem as I am only taking high resolution fixed pictures on the
way point (Surveying).

Thanks a lot guys. I'll report the results if I succeed.
Martial